lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

2. The computer





Hi,
Well, I think that the most incredible piece of technology is computer. I got my first computer when I was seven and I used it only to play computer's games. My father gave me a CD with 150 games, the time passed so quickly in front of the computer, it was very entertaining. Then I changed it because it was very slow, for another one much faster.
My parents conected it to internet, which meant a entrance door to another world. But it was so expensive that my parents decided to forbid it. But it didn't matter because I had many games to play like "Age Of Empires", "The sims" and "Sim Theme Park". At that time I used to play every day for about 2 or 3 hours, but today I use it for about 1 or 5 hours depending on the homeworks.
I think that the computer is a wonderfull tool to connect you another people and more than everithing, to connect with other ideas.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Fran... how are you?

    I see you are talking about your computer games... And I want to know what games are you playing now, or you aren't playing any games?

    I see you... good bye

    ResponderEliminar